Asia Pacific University (APU)
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation is one of the finest Malaysian institutions. APU was established in 1993 as a primary institution to provide education related to technology and advance knowledge. APU has successfully associated itself to Staffordshire University, UK. More than 40,000 quality graduates have been given to the professional companies by APU since its birth.
Located in Technology Park, in the heart of Malaysia, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation specializes in research and development. Having 5-star rating successfully by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, APU is the finest option for students looking to have quality education at an affordable price. Students looking to study in Malaysia can choose APU to gain the latest knowledge enabling them to build their career.
There are 6 different departments in which an amazing variety of quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs are offered.
Variety of foundation courses and certificate programs are offered to students with comparatively low grades and those who do not meet the entry requirements for direct bachelor programs. The foundation courses and certificate programs enable students to overcome their previous educational lacking. These programs prove to be very crucial for building their educational base. Many students have been successfully placed by EdFolio – International Education Counselors in Asia Pacific University for Foundation programs and the feedback by those students has been extraordinarily encouraging. The Foundation programs at APU lead to almost all the degree programs offered by the University including those offered by Staffordshire University, UK.
Business, Marketing, Tourism, International Relations and Management
This department offers a variety of degree programs to students including Foundation courses, Hons. degrees and Masters programs. The degree programs include BA in Business Management (E-Business specialization option), Marketing Management (Digital Marketing specialization option), Tourism Management, Media and Communication Studies, Human Resource and International Business Management. Some of the degree programs in this department are Top-Up programs which are associated with Staffordshire University, UK.
Games Development, Computing and Technology
Games development, Computing and Technology is the Specialty of APU. This is the pride of the university and programs offered in this department are of absolute value. BSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Multimedia Technology and Computer Games Development are offered at Asia Pacific University. APU offers a wide range of specializations including Cloud Computing, Information System Security, Mobile Technology, Data Analytics, Digital Forensics, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
The Asia Pacific University’s Games Development degree program is the one in which students take great interest and EdFolio – International Education Counselors work closely with students to guide & counsel them about this great course. Asia Pacific University (APU) is among the award winning universities for the program such as Data Science and related fields. The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is also amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards transforming students into highly competent, employable and future-proof professionals. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of over 200 prestigious awards at local and international levels.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication and Petroleum Engineering are offered by renowned faculty members. These programs offer qualified features and Internationally recognized lecturers. This is an experience worth having and students who have graduated with these qualifications have proved to be professionally equipped and highly capable. If a student is looking to study in Malaysia and that too, Engineering, they should choose APU for sure.
Accounting, Banking & Finance
It is a dream of every graduate to work in a well reputed International organization and if any student gets an opportunity to experience the environment in a large organization during his/her degree program, it is considered as a big achievement and by the time that student graduates they already get some work experience field in their CV. BA hons programs in accounting and finance with a large variety of specializations including forensic accounting taxation forex and investments internal audit are offered by experts. Bachelor in banking and finance and specializations in financial technology investment and risk management and bachelor of science in actuarial studies are other key programs taught by the department. Staffordshire University, UK also runs some programs in this amazing Malaysian institution making it affordable for students to study in Malaysia & earn a UK degree at an affordable price.
Doctor of Philosophy
In such a diverse program list, PhD courses at Asia Pacific University are very high in demand as well. Offering Doctorate of Philosophy degrees in Computing, Technology, Engineering, Management and Finance, APU is one of the finest Institutions for students to study in Malaysia.
EdFolio International Education Counselors feels honored to be the official representatives of APU in Pakistan and recruiting for such an advanced and prestigious institution. If you want more details, about studying in Malaysia and about Malaysia Universities and the courses offered there, you can always contact EdFolio – International Education Counselors through 00 92 300 878 0419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Offered At Asia Pacific University
Pre University Programs
Asia Pacific University offers a wide range of Pre University Programs (Foundation Programs) which includes Diploma Programs and Certifications.
Foundation Program (1 year, 3 Semesters)
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology with a specialism in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology with a specialism in Data Informatics
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology with a specialism in Interactive Technology
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Design and Media
- Diploma in International Studies
- Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS)
- Certificate in Information & Communications Technology (CICT)
Asia Pacific University offers a wide range of bachelor/ Undergraduate programs, the list of the programs is as below:
Computing, Technology & Games Development
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Information System Security
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Cloud Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Network Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Mobile Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Internet of Things (IoT)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Digital Transformation
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Financial Technology (FinTech)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science with a specialism in Data Analytics
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science with a specialism in Digital Forensics
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) Intelligent Systems
Design, Advertising & Animation
- BA (Hons) in Industrial Design
- BA (Hons) in Visual Effects
- BA (Hons) in Animation
- BA (Hons) in Digital Advertising
- Portfolio Development Programme
Creative Design & Multimedia Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Multimedia Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Multimedia Technology with a specialism in VR/AR
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Games Development
- BA (Hons) in Visual Effects
- BA (Hons) in Animation
Business, Management, Marketing & Tourism
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in Digital Leadership
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management with a specialism in Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) in Tourism Management
Accounting, Banking, Finance and Actuarial
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with a specialism in Forensic Accounting
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with a specialism in Taxation
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with a specialism in Forex and Investments
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with a specialism in Internal Audit
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with a specialism in Financial Technology
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with a specialism in Investment and Risk Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with Honours
- Bachelors of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering with Honours
- Bachelors of Engineering in Mechatronic Engineering with Honours
- Bachelors of Computer Engineering with Honours
- Bachelors of Petroleum Engineering with Honours
Media, International Relations & Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Media and Communication Studies
- BA (Hons) in International Relations
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology
Here at Asia Pacific University, we offer a wide range of masters programs in the field of computer and business fields, following are the departments offered at postgraduate level at APU:
- Master of Technology Management
- MSc in Information Technology Management
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
- Master of Science in International Business Communications
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance with a specialism in FinTech
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Science in Computing
Any student who is looking to get admission in Asia Pacific University, Malaysia can send their educational documents at 00 92 300 878 0419 or email@example.com to evaluate their profile. EdFolio International Education Counselors will help the student to get admission in Asia Pacific University (APU) and to fulfil his dream of studying higher education in Malaysia.
Why Study At Asia Pacific University?
APU is a “Premier Digital Tech University” – MDEC
APU was awarded the Premier Digital Tech University status by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC). APU is recognized for its commitment in offering top-notch digital technology courses and ensuring our highly-skilled graduates continue to flourish and fill future digital job demands locally and globally. Premier Digital Tech University status was awarded by the Minister of Higher Education Malaysia. Premier Digital Tech Universities and Preferred Digital Tech Polytechnics (PDTIs) are Malaysia’s leading digital tech-focused tertiary institutions. The PDTIs have a proven track record in producing high quality graduates for digital tech-based high value jobs, via cutting-edge research and education policies, strong industry linkages, and career development and placement services.
Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993 and Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI) in 2004, APU’s sound approach to nurturing school leavers into qualified professionals has resulted in our graduates being highly sought after by employers.
Born out of a collaboration between MDEC, the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia and industry leaders, the PDTIs deliver end-to-end solutions to ensure that future graduates are propelled into becoming dynamic members of an innovation-driven and knowledge-powered Malaysia.
“100% Employed by Graduation” – Graduate Tracer Study
According to the latest Annual Graduate Tracer Study by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, 100% of APU graduates were employed by Graduation. This is not just a number, but a significant symbol of our success and pride in nurturing professionals for global careers. To date, over 50,000 alumni have embarked onto their careers worldwide.
Among the Top 10 Private Universities in Malaysia
APU is ranked among the Top 10 Private Universities in the latest QS Asia University Rankings 2021. APU is Ranked No.1 for International Students, No.1 for Inbound Exchange, and is amongst the Top 50 Universities for International Faculty. APU ranks among the Top 350 Universities in the QS Asia University Rankings 2021.
Under the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) 2017 Ratings, APU was awarded 5-Stars in 4 categories of the QS Stars Ratings – Teaching, Employability, Facilities and Inclusiveness. The QS Stars rating is an international rating system that measures achievements and qualities of universities worldwide.
APU – Rated No. 1 in Asia and Malaysia for MULTICULTURAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE*
(*Student Barometer Wave 2019 (International Students), ‘Studying with people from other cultures’)
With an international student community of more than 12,000 students from more than 130 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead. APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core. It is APU’s aim to nurture and encourage innovation through our programs, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
Worldwide Recognition – Internationally & Locally Recognized Degrees
You work hard to obtain the Degree. We work hard to get you Worldwide Recognition.
The Asia Pacific University has and always will, continue to develop and deliver its academic programs through unique and well-established international partnerships and Qualifications gained from APU truly meet international quality standards.
Our degrees are widely recognized by international professional bodies as listed below:
- APU Engineering Degrees accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia, which is a member of the international Washington Accord
- APU Actuarial Studies Degrees obtained worldwide recognition from SOA, US and maximum exemptions from IFOA, UK
- APU Accounting & Finance Degrees widely recognized by professional Accounting bodies such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Asia Pacific University (APU) is a member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). One of the world’s first international university network, the ACU has more than 500 member institutions in over 50 countries. https://www.acu.ac.uk/.
ISO & SIRIM Certified
APU’s achievements bear testimony to our commitment to excellence in higher education and training, as well as innovative research and development and commercialization. APU is certified to the internationally recognized ISO9001:2008 standards by SIRIM QAS International.
MSC Status Institution
The Scope of the certification covers core and support procedures and processes in the provision of programs and services for undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Besides, being awarded the MSC Malaysia status for Institutions of Higher Learning is a recognition and testimony of APU’s contribution to Malaysia’s Digital Economy through IT professionals with industry relevant and immediately employable skills upon graduation.
Through our network of APIIT Education Group branch campuses established in Sri Lanka and India, APU also reaches out to young aspiring professionals in these countries, providing them with a unique opportunity of experiencing international best practices in higher education using curricula, processes, resources and systems which have been developed in Malaysia. APU’s academic programs are approved by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited, or provisionally accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).